Take the RISK out Parking and Reversing! With this new revolutionary technology, previously only used by elite car manufacturers.
Introducing the Parking Dynamics PD1 Reverse Parking Sensor, that uses unique 100% responsive and reliable Electro-Magnetic Technology making parking Safer and Easier.
The Parking Dynamics PD1 reverse parking sensor takes parking technology to the next level leaving the ultra-sonic type of sensor a sorry 2nd best, in design and performance!
PD1 uses a unique adhesive antenna that discretely mounts on the inner side of your plastic bumper preserving the original aesthetic look of your vehicle, so only you will know it is fitted.
You may have seen Ultra-sonic type sensors that require you to drill 4 holes in your bumper mounting ugly black sensors that then need to be painted so that they match the shade of your bumper. With the Parking Dynamics PD1 this is now a thing of the past!
Parking Dynamics PD1 advantages are clear:
Using Electro-Magnetic Technology, the PD1 will scan the full length of your bumper, from end to end.
When reverse gear is engaged the system provides an instant, automatic, self-diagnostic function that maps out the surrounding area of your bumper constantly monitoring this as you reverse with 100% accuracy, providing you with 3 different audible tones (Zones) alerting you of your proximity in relation to surrounding objects!
As you reverse Zone 1 (furthest away from the object) picks up the object first.
Zone 1: 0.8 to 0.5 Metres in length - The 1st tone signals with a slow "be-be-be" sound
Zone 2: 0.5 to 0.25 Metres in length - The 2nd tone is a faster "be-be-be" sound
Zone 3: 0.25 to 0 Metres in length - the 3rd tone is a constant "beee" sound
The Parking Dynamics PD1 will fit any (12V) vehicles including cars, vans & motor homes that have plastic bumpers. (99% of vehicles have plastic bumpers even if they look part metal they are compatible)
Here is what you will get if you order the Parking Dynamics PD1 today:
The Antenna is a very strong flexible adhesive tape that mounts behind the bumper. Its 2.7m length ensures 100% bumper coverage of even the largest vehicle, offering a full, all round detection zone. This can be cut to any length in seconds.
The Sensor is the 'brain' of the PD1, and mounts using the supplied adhesive Velcro either inside the boot or behind the vehicle bumper. Dimensions (L57mm x H13mm x W33mm)
The Speaker is really discreet and is just 20mm in diameter and mounts anywhere inside the vehicle. The audible tones that are emitted to alert you of the proximity of surrounding objects can be clearly heard even when mounted at the back of the vehicle.
Universal Installation Instructions are included covering the easy 3-wire installation enabling any basic DIYer to install this without any problems.
Parking Dynamics PD1 Features:
- 100% Discrete! No visible parts, so only you will know it is fitted
- Maintenance FREE
- Detects children, people, vehicles, small & high kerbs, pillars, walls, fences, barriers, skips, etc
- 100% Compatible, Reliable & Responsive
- No-Drill! Fitted without drilling bumper unlike Ultra-sonic type reverse parking sensors
- No Paint Required! unlike Ultra-sonic type sensors
- 100% accurate in any weather condition
- 2.7 Metre Adhesive strip antenna mounts on inner side of bumper and can be cut to fit any size of bumper
- Scans & Protects full length of bumper
- 3 Audible Tones alert you of your proximity in relation to surrounding objects
- Easy 3 wire installation
- Fits all vehicles with a plastic bumper including Cars, Vans, all Vehicles, Motor homes & Caravans (12V)
- 2 Year Guarantee
Get a FREE copy of 'Parking Ticket Secrets Revealed' ebook with all Parking Dynamics PD1 Parking Sensors, emailed to you immediately!
*Parking Dynamics PD1 Reverse Parking Sensor is strictly a driving assistance product and should not be used to substitute safe driving practices.
Vehicles with spare wheel on rear door:
The Parking Dynamics PD1 reverse parking sensor when fitted to vehicles with a Spare Wheel on back door (i.e. 4x4) will only utilise Zones 1 & 2, as the depth of the spare wheel takes up Zone 3 (nearest to your vehicle). However this does not affect the overall accuracy and performance. We have fitted many Parking Dynamics PD1 reverse parking sensors to these vehicles without any problems.
Vehicles with a Tow bar:
Parking Dynamics PD1 is the recommended Reverse Parking Sensor for vehicles with a Tow bar fitted as performance is not affected.
When reverse gear is selected the small control unit generates a magnetic field and transfers this to the transceiver adhesive strip that is placed on the inner side of and run the length of your bumper.
The magnetic strip then sends out an elliptical magnetic field to cover full the area around your bumper. The transceiver strip works by sending and receiving unlike Ultra-sonic parking sensors that require 2 types of sensors, one to send and one to receive; if they become dirty the ultra-sonic performance can deteriorate. This creates the field.
Mass is then monitored by the control unit by translating this into a voltage. When an object (i.e. people, kerbs, cars, etc) heavier in mass than the magnetic field enters this elliptical zone, an increase in voltage is detected by the control unit and you are then informed by a series of audible tones how close you are to the object. You can then manoeuvre accordingly.
The Parking Dynamics PD1 parking sensor has an easy 3-wire installation.
1) Earth connection that is picked up from the body of the car or from the earth wire going to the rear light cluster.
2) 12V wire connects to the reverse wire going to the light cluster that is live when reverse is selected.
3) The adhesive antenna strip has a wire already attached that you simply connect to a wire coming off the control unit.
The adhesive magnetic strip must be placed 3cm away from any metal strips that may be on your bumper and 45cm (minimum) from the ground but it can mount as high as necessary. The majority of car bumpers are ideal to have this positioned at the top of the bumper. The magnetic strip can be cut to any length to fit your bumper but must be a minimum of 2.1 Metres in length (including the mounting lead that connects the strip to the live wire) to give optimum performance.
In many cases your bumper may need to be removed (dependent on vehicle) in order to mount the adhesive strip. This is generally far easier than you would expect.
For ease of installation you could consult a Haynes Manual or ring your local car dealer and ask to speak to a technician in the Service Department or you can ask your dealer parts department for an exploded view (print off) of your rear bumper, this will show you exactly how the bumper is held on to the vehicle and where any screws, locators or rivets can be found.
Recommended Professional Installation Service:
If like many of our customers, you would prefer an Installation Professional to help, we highly recommend InCar-Installer.com the UK's Leading In-Car Nationwide Installation Service company.
Alternatively look in your local Yellow Pages under the (Car Electrics & Car Audio) categories or visit Yell.com to find an installer in your area. If you would like to have the installation carried out at your home or workplace, look for a mobile installer in the advert or ask when you call them if they offer this service. You'll be surprised, that you find it's cheaper for someone to call to you and install it than to leave it at some fancy garage.
Here are some of the reasons why UK internet shoppers trust iPod Car Kit Direct to supply and deliver their in-car entertainment products to their home or workplace in 1-2 days:
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try the iPod Car Kit in your car Risk-Free for a full 30 days. If you find the product does not deliver everything that you want or expect, simply return your purchase in new condition for a replacement or full refund.
For More Information on the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee please click here
Express Delivery: Receive your order in just 1-2 Business days
All products are dispatched the same day your order is placed, (providing it is ordered by 2pm), to UK mainland addresses using an Express 1-2 business day service. Fact - 97% of orders are received by our customers within 24 hours!
FREE Technical Support for life
iPod Car Kit Direct provides you with technical support for life on all products and our team converse on a daily basis with technical departments from leading brands & manufacturers. This means you can contact us via live support, email or phone to resolve issues with your product fast.
SAVE up to 57% off Dealer Prices
Specialising in specific leading brand products results in larger discounts for iPod Car Kit Direct. This ultimately means you will find products on this website aggressively discounted when compared to car dealers.
In-Car Products 'Professionally Installed' at your Home or Workplace 7-Days a week, Anywhere in the UK with InCar-Installer.com. Full details and priority customer discount rates emailed to you with all orders.
Expert Sales Advisors
Standing by to help make in-car entertainment shopping easy. With unrivalled experience in the area of car audio and in-car entertainment products our Sales Advisors are ready to answer your questions and offer no nonsense practical advice.
In stock & ready to ship! We’re able to ship most products the day you order with 97% being delivered in 24 hours using discrete and secure packaging.
Being authorised dealers with the worlds leading brands guarantees that all iPod Car Kit Direct products are full UK specification backed by full manufacturer's warranties. Why would Visteon one of the worlds largest OE car electronics manufacturer's choose iPod Car Kit Direct to exclusively handle its UK online sales?
iPod Car Kit Direct Customer Loyalty Scheme
“Recommend A Friend”
As a customer of iPodCarKitDirect, we would like to invite you to become part of our customer loyalty scheme. Don’t worry we don’t want you too undertake any serious work or commitment. All you have to do is Recommend a Friend to purchase an iPod car kit from us, and you’ll earn 10% of the transaction value from your friends order.
The iPodCarKitDirect's recommend-a-friend scheme offers you the chance to receive some money back from your order. All you have to do is recommend a friend to iPodCarKitDirect.co.uk and you will earn 10% of your friends order value. For example, if the product your friend orders costs £100 you will earn £10 from this order, providing you with an opportunity to get even more value from the iPod car kit you purchased.
The process is simple, when you order a kit for your vehicle, install it and if you’re happy with the functions and control of the iPod car kit (Either Dension or Dice) you simply recommend an iPod kit to your friend. If your friend chooses to purchase a kit and decides to keep it after the 30 day money back guarantee expires, we will then pay you (The recommender) 10% of the product value purchased by the new customer you recommended.
If you are interested in this scheme, please follow these simple instructions:
- Purchase an iPod car kit from iPodcarkitdirect.co.uk
- Recommend an iPod car kit to a friend
- Ask your friend to add your order number and name to the comments box when he/she is ordering the kit. (PLEASE ensure this is done as its vital to the scheme, without it we cannot process and recommendations)
- We process your friends order and add you to the scheme. (You Will Receive an Email)
- 7 Days after the 30 day money back guarantee expires (37 days after your friends order) we send you a cheque or fund your card or paypal account for 10% of the ipod car kits product value (At the time of purchase) from your friends order.
Terms and conditions
If you the customer, recommends a friend to iPodCarKitDirect you are entitled to join the customer loyalty scheme. Please see that all terms and conditions are met during the procedure, iPodCarKitDirect reserve the right to exclude any customer from the scheme at any point during or after the process.
Any iPodCarKitDirect customer is entitled to join the scheme providing the following is met;
- The recommender must have previously created an account and placed an order prior to recommending a product to a friend, too become legible for the scheme.
- The 10% loyalty reward is only redeemable when the recommend party purchase an iPod car kit (either Dension or Dice only) from iPod car kit direct
- The New customer to iPod car kit direct must add the recommenders order number and name to the comments box during the order process. Failure to do so will exclude the recommender from the process and any loyalty reward.
- Customer details must be added to the comments box at the time of order, Customer details cannot be added at a later date.
- Recommendations are not limited, however the loyalty amount rewarded will not exceed the recommending customers original order value.
- The amount of 10% will be rewarded to the recommending customer if the your order value is greater than the amount awarded, if not the total amount of the original purchase price will awarded. See Condition 7
- The amount rewarded as part of the loyalty scheme will never exceed the order value total. E.G Customer A places an order for the value of £5, recommends a product to Customer B for the value of £100. Customer A will be rewarded £5 and not 10% of £100 (£10)
- The recommendation must be placed inside 90 Days of the recommending customers order to qualify for the scheme. Extended periods may be available at the discretion of iPodCarKitDirect.
- Any customer who requires a refund against an order which has received a loyalty reward, will be refunded minus the loyalty reward issued.
- The customer loyalty reward is only applicable for active and complete transactions. Refunded, Order Alert, Awaiting Payment, Pre order & Cancelled orders will not be considered for the loyalty scheme.
- All Loyalty rewards offered are 10% of the value of the iPod Car Kit price only, Additional items & Delivery charges are not included.
For more information please contact our Sales or Support team
Phone Sales: 0845 430 3355
Or Sales via Live Chat (Pop Up Window)
Support Team via our Ticketing System if a more in depth explanation is required. (Pop Up Window)